This document concerns the processing and protection of personal data concerning Users in connection with their use of the website and website: www.galaxy.com.pl (hereinafter the “Website”).
GALAXY Systemy Informatyczne Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnościa with its registered office in Zielona Gora (hereinafter the “Company”) respects the right to privacy of the Website Users. In particular, it takes care of the protection of their personal data and applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions preventing interference with Users’ privacy by third parties. The Company’s activities are undertaken in order to guarantee the User a sense of security at a level appropriate to the applicable law, including:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection);
- The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- The Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law.
The use of the Website is carried out using a secure SSL protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission in the Internet.
Explanation of the terms
- cookie – this is a small information saved by the server on the User’s computer, which the server can read when you reconnect to this computer,
- system log – this is information that the User’s computer transmits to the server at each connection, it may contain various data (eg IP number), from which it is possible to determine more or less precisely where the connection was from,
- IP address – an individual number, which usually has every computer connected to the Internet, the IP number can be permanently connected to a given computer (static) or assigned to it for a given connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol – a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, in which the transmission is encrypted, in contrast to ordinary transmission, where the transmission takes place in the open text.
Administrator and Inspector of Personal Data
- The data administrator of Users collected using the Website is:
GALAXY Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Zielona Gora, ul. Fabryczna 13/1, 65-410, Zielona Góra, tel. 068 45 48 900, fax 068 45 33 292, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data Protection Officer is:
In the scope of using the Website by the User, we do not store data from the http query sent to the server.
The site does not automatically collect any information via cookies.
The user in terms of using the functionality of the Website, in connection with targeted inquiries, e.g. about an offer, may be asked to provide the following personal data:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail address;
- Phone number;
- address and company name;
- content of a contact message.
Providing the data indicated above is voluntary, however, without providing it, it may not be possible to use the Website in terms of functionalities that require it (eg, handling inquiries.)
Processing of personal data
The User’s data collected via the Website may be used to determine the adjustment of the content of the Website to the User’s needs and in order to answer the User’s request sent via the contact form.Users’ collected personal data are not transferred to international organizations or to third countries.
Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with Union or national law. Personal data collected via forms for which the User has given his consent are processed for the purpose and time necessary to properly handle the task.
The user has the following rights in the scope of the processing of his data:
- access to data;
- rectification of data;
- removal or limitation of processing;
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;